Thursday, November 29, 2007

Very Shocking Events

News from VŠE:

- you can read my articles from Internet journalism lessons on Ekonom.bloguje.cz. They are titled "Malé město, málo štětek" and "Když nejčtenější neznamená nejlepší". Don't expect miracles
- thanks for privilege from Danny Šístek. Coca-cola automate sold me for 17 crowns 2 coco-cola bottles and one Bonaqua
- today I visited lesson called Constitutional Law and Theory of Government for the first time in this semester. JUDr. PhDr. Jaroslav Kuba, CSc. looked like little bit surprised when I asked him for seminary-work topic in the 10th week of classwork
- I have had any class pub-party in last 4 years. But next week will be the 3rd in this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very shocking event at VŠE,what?!

http://ukazto.com/?img=1268551,DSC00738.jpg

prague accommodation said...

Nice blog may you keep on blogging..

Anonymous said...

Email Marketing
very handy, thanx a lto for this article ........ This is what I was looking for.