Monday, November 22, 2010

I don`t like mondays, especially this monday

Who want music backround should try THIS...

I overslept. I awoke one hour later than usually. In subway I was trying to find something readable in Reflex. I failed. I had to read about Jung. It was so boring that I forgot to get out on Holešovice. I didn`t want to visit U Hofmanů at 10AM. I was hit by a paperball to the face during my lunchtime in office. I didn`t write anything thereout I could be proud of myself. I was shopping in the worst mall in Prague (believe me, stop away of Galerie Harfa). I bought nothing. I was pissed in the middle of nowhere. I moved to Arkády Pankrác. I went thru all possible shops. I found the trousers in the last one. I didn`t found any shoes except those for discoboys or old geezers. Instead of new shoes I had to purchase black cream as a camouflage for the old ones. I missed the bus from Kačerov. Twenty minutes later I took a seat in 113. Twenty seconds later I was hit by elbow of an old heg. Twenty picosecond later I was in the middle of the argument (transcription: Move, said old heg. What? I replied. I have not enough space, said old heg. I can`t move, I replied. Why you didn`t buy two tickets for two places? asked old heg. Are you kidding? I asked. No, replied old heg. Why YOU didn`t buy two ticket for two places? I asked). The argument was stopped by busdriver. I had to get out on Kačerov because the tractor 113 was broken. Twenty minutes later I took a seat in the next 113. The old heg disappeared. It was the first good moment of this monday...

But the winner of this fucking unperfect day is obviously the old heg because the incredible crap from her`s mouth about two tickets forced me immediately after homecoming to work out and do some push-ups or sits&downs...

No comments: